Check in is available from 2pm until 9pm.
Check out is by 10.30am.
Cancellation should be made prior to 48 hours of check in date to avoid a cancellation or no show charge.
We reserve the right to charge the first night’s accommodation should you fail to arrive at the hotel without giving prior notice.
Terms & Conditions
The management reserve the right to charge the amount due to cover costs caused by damage to the accommodation, fixtures, fittings & furnishings etc.
- Damage or loss of room keys carries a charge of a £30 fixed fee.
- Damage or loss of a TV remote control carries a charge of a £30 fixed fee.
- Smoking in any room carried a charge of £100 fixed fee.
- Soilage to any furnishings carried a charge of £50 fixed fee.
The management reserve the right to evict a guest without a refund for aggressive or unreasonable behaviour towards another guest or member of staff.
Loss or damage to guest property notice
Under the hotel proprietor’s act 1956, for damage to a customer/customer’s property that is a guest in the hotel, the following rules A-C apply.
- Only applies to the guest actually staying at the hotel.
- Is limited to a maximum of £50 for any one article and a total of up to £100 in case of any damage to any one guest. The only exception to this will be personal belongings looked after in a safe overnight by the hotel.
- It does not cover any vehicle/push bikes or disability scooters etc or any property left inside the said vehicles.
In addition this notice does not constitute an admission either that the act applies to this hotel or that the liability thereunder attaches to the proprietor of this hotel in any particular case.